Quality Management System — ISO 9001:2015
It is the policy of Cade Group to provide its customers with a high-quality service and to meet contractual specifications and requirements. Where applicable these services will conform to relevant national and international standards, regulations and expectations. The corporate objective of the company is to achieve long-term profitability by providing products and services to the highest degree of excellence demanded by our customers. We will use appropriate feedback to assure the attainment of this commitment. Implementation of the Quality Policy is the responsibility of every member of staff, starting with the Senior Management Team who take policy decisions, which establish the level of service and enable the correct actions to be implemented throughout the company. The Managing Director is responsible for the maintenance and the implementation of the Quality Policy. Our Quality Manual, Processes, Procedures and Work Instructions are dynamic and bespoke documents, which describe at an appropriate level of detail the policies, procedures and operating practices to be followed. Each of our employees are encouraged to review and develop the processes, procedures and practices applicable to their areas of work within the company. Objectives will be agreed within the framework of the company business plan. Each member of staff is encouraged to understand their contribution to the overall business and its customer service.
The Quality Management System has the full support of Senior Management Team and, together with the supporting Quality Processes, Procedures and Work Instructions, ensures that activities are controlled in a manner compatible with achieving contractual obligations effectively. We will work with staff, supplies and other partners to continually improve our QMS and consequently our service to customers.
Lee Cade (Managing Director)
Environmental Management System — ISO 14001:2015
Whether at home, in the office or with its clients, Cade Group is making sustainability Second Nature. Step by step, Cade Group is moving towards a deep and lasting behavioural change, educating and engaging colleagues, clients and suppliers alike to think and act responsibly. From reducing waste and carbon emissions and preventing pollution, to looking after its workforce and local community, verifiable and sustainable social, economic and environmental practice is core to the Cade Group way of life. Our environmental management system ensures that we are all aware of our impacts, how to prevent or reduce them, and be fully compliant with current environmental legislation. We have a great desire to always work within the ISO 14001:2015 standards, and keep staff up to date through inductions, internal working groups, training and newsletters. It is our aim to use our environmental handbook to provide employees with guidance that will enable them to minimize impacts and deal with non-conformities. Cade Group will provide a framework that enables management review of our environmental impact and non-conformities, and to undertake internal audits to ensure that we are meeting our objectives and targets laid out in our Environmental Management system.
Cade Group is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Environmental Management System
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Working within the local area to support and promote local suppliers and produce
- Working with our clients, contractors and suppliers to encourage further reductions in pollution, waste and carbon emissions.
- The enhancement of client satisfaction
- Reducing our waste and carbon emissions.
- Preventing pollution.
- Complying with all current and relevant legislation and other requirements relating to our aspects and activities.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction
- Educating employees, contractors and suppliers to ensure full compliance with our Environmental Management System
- Identifying our environmental impacts and addressing them according to the procedures set out in the Environmental Management System
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the environmental objectives and report on the Internal Audit program as a means of monitoring and measuring processes and the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
All personnel understand the requirements of this Environmental Policy and abide with the contents of the Environmental Handbook in which the structure of the Environmental Management System is explained. Copies of the Handbook are readily available to all employees and copies of Management Review minutes provided to those whose role and responsibilities require access. Through regular review Cade Group monitors its performance and implements improvements where necessary ensuring continual suitability.
Lee Cade (Managing Director)